Dates To Note in 2019
Here are some important dates you'll want to note in 2019. We have compiled important dates sportfishing trade shows, group fishing events, and of course, important deadlines for taxes.
IRS Deadlines and Group Event Dates
January 15, 2019
- Deadline to pay the fourth quarter estimated tax payment for tax year 2018
January 31, 2019
- Deadline for employers to mail out W-2 Forms to their employees and for businesses to furnish 1099 Forms
February 15, 2019
- Pacific Coast Sportfishing Festival Friday 15th - Sunday 17th.
February 28, 2019
- Deadline for businesses to mail Forms 1099 and 1096 to the IRS
March 1, 2019
- Rockfish, Sheephead, Whitefish, Cabezon, and Lingcod seasons open.
March 6, 2019
- The 73rd annual Fred Hall Show at the Long Beach Convention Center. Wednseday 6th - Sunday 10th.
March 15, 2019
- Deadline for corporate tax returns (Forms 1120, 1120-A, and 1120-S) for the year 2018.
- Deadline to file partnership tax returns (Form 1065)
March 20, 2019
- Spiny Lobster Season ends
March 28, 2019
- The Fred Hall Show at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Thursday 28th - Sunday 31st
April 15, 2019
- Deadline to file individual tax returns (Form 1040) for the year 2018 or to request an automatic extension.
- Last day to make a contribution to traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Health Savings Account, SEP-IRA, or solo 401(k) for the 2018 tax year.
- First-quarter estimated tax payments due for the 2019 tax year
- Deadline to file estate income tax or trust income tax returns (Form 1041)
April 28, 2019
- Sea of Cortez group fishing trip on the Tony Reyes. Sunday 28th - Friday 3rd.
June 17, 2019
- Second-quarter estimated tax payments due for the 2018 tax year
June 28, 2019
- Cedros Island Kayak Fishing group trip. Friday 28th - Monday 1st.
August 6, 2019
- Ketchikan, Alaska group fishing trip. Tuesday 6th - Saturday 10th
September 16, 2019
- Third-quarter estimated tax payments due for the 2019 tax year
- Final deadline to file corporate tax returns for the year 2018 if an extension was requested. (Forms 1120, 1120-A, 1120-S)
September 20, 2019
- Cedros Island Kayak Fishing group trip. Friday 20th - Monday 23rd
October 1, 2019
- Deadline for self-employed persons or small employers to establish a SIMPLE-IRA
October 15, 2019
- Final extended deadline to file individual tax returns for the year 2018
- Last day the IRS will accept an electronically filed tax return for the year 2018. If you're filing after this date, you'll have to mail in your tax return for processing.
- Final deadline to fund a SEP-IRA or solo 401(k) for tax year 2018 if you requested an automatic extension of time to file.
October 16, 2019
- 30th Annual East Cape Classic hosted by Lynn Rose Tours at Hotel Palmas De Cortez. Wednesday 16th - Sunday 20th